Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soldiers of Fortune Forum Index -> Alliance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MGySGTSigurd
Recruit

re: Fire Dog Platoon Sit rep returnd into action

First off let me start by saying how sorry i am for us falling off the face of the earth. I recently got my job back only to get laid off yet again - its been rough on some of us law enforcement folks let me tell you- so my time will be back at home with nothing to do until i can find a new gig.

As for my officers i have no clue on some of them but i refuse to give up and we WILL be back up and running asap my mic is busted until this Friday i hope to get a new one then.

Please contact me as soon as you can so i may catch up and readjust accordingly Hope all is well brothers God bless.

Peace is the illusion of safety and freedom, enjoyed by foolish men as thier right, but only so long as they are protected by an army of hardcore dedicated proffesionals, who know better and stand ready to fight and die when the dream fades once again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soldiers of Fortune Forum Index -> Alliance Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: