Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Stormrage
Level: 90
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
Class: Priest

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

If you're interested in becoming a member please take the time to tell us a little about yourself. After reviewing your application I will reply to your post to set up a time to talk in person on vent. During the interview I will discuss what is expected of you as a raider and a member of Bad Intent. It will also be your opportunity to ask any questions that you might have about the guild or our raids. All new guild member are placed on a trial membership. During this time we get to know you and you get a chance to get to know us.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to talking with you,
Tüwa

Include the following information in your application.

1. How did you hear about Bad Intent?
Last week, I was able to get an invite from Tuwa to join flexi raid group. Im able to finish flexi 1-3 with her. I found out that she is a good leader and therefore i start looking up on bad intent.

2. List all of your raiding characters. (Please include armory links.)
Alcóhealic (main)
http://www.wowhead.com/list=487943/us-stormrage-alcóhealic

Tequilã (Lvl 23)
http://www.wowhead.com/list=487961/us-stormrage-tequilã

I don't have alot of alts, i want to be good at one and get the best out of it. I am getting a shaman up which may help in raid healing.

3. Why did you leave you previous guild?
I'm previously from Tich, not a big fan of pvp, but a friend desperately want me to join his guild. However, people were always fighting items in raid. The more i try to help the guild (reserach on raid and help with weekly guild achievements) the more ppl think im pretending and trying to get a higher position in guild. There were lots of rumors and argument over small things (i was there for about 2 years, and all started about 2 weeks after i joined).

Then moving back to a PVE server, still not able to find a good guild. Although I'm working on my ilvl, however the guild has already got 2 strong 10 man groups. Old friends left and I'm still trying to settle into Stormage.

4. What do you feel you bring to Bad Intent?
Whenever guildies need help, if i were there, i will always be the first one to volunteer to help. (same as in my old guild)
I can be a talkative person, bringing more joy and fun to guild. I'm a in-game guild event organisor in my first account character. Planned a christmas and new year game and celebration and that was fun.
Probably money as well, I like to help with weekly instance and scenario runs. I like farming too =).

5. What do you feel Bad Intent can do for you?
Leadership, communication and comments.
and a family
I would like to improve and I want to show ppl how I have grown and becoming better each time.

6. How long have you been raiding and what raids have you cleared in that time?
I started playing wow 4 or 5 years ago.
I was doing very well during LK time in another server. We were able to finish all bosses and LK kill on normal. (then my account got hacked and stolen)
I made a new account and started in Tich, from MSV, heoric MSV.. etc.
Due to personal reason (work and health issues) I left during Cata and Tot time.
The latest one that i had done will be the Flexi 1-3 with Tuwa. (in that flexi fight, i didnt have all gems and enchants completed which may lower my hps, I hope i can have a opportunity to show you what i can do now)

7. Your character's name, class and spec that you plan bring to Bad Intent's raids.
Alcóhealic - Holy priest.

8. Links to World of Logs files for raids that your raiding character has attended.
I just came over to this server and still changing and finding a guild that needs a holy priest. I have only done Flexi 1-3 so far which is with Tuwa.

9. Include anything about yourself that you would like to share with the guild.
I'm from Australia and is 24 years old =) working in Hotel industry and so i don't have fixed day off. However If i were noticed raiding dates in advance, I will be able to make adjustment to my roster.
I understand my raiding experience may not be enough, but i'm keen to learn, before each raid, I will go on youtube and watch the "Fatboss guide" to understand the fights and mechanics.
Lastly, It will be my pleasure to have an interview with you. Thank you

10. Finally, if you were stuck in a locked room with no windows and only the clothes on your back how would you get out?
The question will be how you get stuck in in the first place?
or The same way you came in =)

Cheese =)
Alco

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Intent Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts

Who's Online

Site Activity