Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Stormrage
Level: 90
Faction: Alliance
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

If you're interested in becoming a member please take the time to tell us a little about yourself. After reviewing your application I will reply to your post to set up a time to talk in person on vent. During the interview I will discuss what is expected of you as a raider and a member of Bad Intent. It will also be your opportunity to ask any questions that you might have about the guild or our raids. All new guild member are placed on a trial membership. During this time we get to know you and you get a chance to get to know us.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to talking with you,
Tüwa

Include the following information in your application.

1. How did you hear about Bad Intent? An affiliation of Nephilim Guild. I have run Tuwa's flex run on Tuesdays, two weeks running.

2. List all of your raiding characters. (Please include armory links.)

3. Why did you leave you previous guild? I haven't, I am currently in 3 guilds, spread across 3 servers.

4. What do you feel you bring to Bad Intent? I am self sufficient, provide my own flasks, food and repairs. I show up on time and I take direction well.

5. What do you feel Bad Intent can do for you? Realize similar goals and meet them together.

6. How long have you been raiding and what raids have you cleared in that time? I have been raiding in fail guilds for five years or so.

7. Your character's name, class and spec that you plan bring to Bad Intent's raids. Positronn, Shaman, Restoration/ Elemental

8. Links to World of Logs files for raids that your raiding character has attended. Really?

9. Include anything about yourself that you would like to share with the guild. I will be quiet for a long while. After the comfort zone is crossed, my quirky personality will get me in trouble.

10. Finally, if you were stuck in a locked room with no windows and only the clothes on your back how would you get out? Study, try something. Study, try something. Study, try something. I don't get frustrated easily, unless it seems necessary to ram my way through. Which would fulfill a need too. Then....study, try again. ad nauseum......etc.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Intent Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts

Who's Online

Site Activity