Japan Withdrew Junya Ito's Decision to Drop the Race
Asian Cup, Japan Withdrew Junya Ito's Decision to Drop the Race After Being Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Less than a Day
Japan, which is challenging to win the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Asian Cup, discharged striker Junya Ito (Stade Reims), who was accused of sexual misconduct, but reversed the decision less than a day later.
According to Japanese media, the Japan Football Association (JFA) announced on the 2nd (Korean time) that it had decided to temporarily withdraw its decision to release Ito.
Masakuni Yamamoto, JFA's national team leader, met with local reporters and said that he would reconsider Ito's future at the association's leadership meeting scheduled for that day.온라인카지노사이트
Sports Hochi said, "At 1:30 PM local time on the 1st, the JFA announced Ito's cancellation due to physical and mental condition.
However, at 2 AM the next day, they hastily issued a 'correction announcement' and said that Ito would not leave.
“It was revealed,” he pointed out.
According to reports, JFA reversed its action against Ito in 12 and a half hours.
According to General Manager Yamamoto, after Ito's departure was confirmed, the coaching staff and players held a meeting to discuss measures, and many players expressed their desire to play with Ito to win the Asian Cup.
After confirming this situation, General Manager Yamamoto began follow-up discussions with JFA President Gozo Tashima, and it is said that the final decision was made to keep Ito in the national team.
Director Yamamoto said that after President Tashima and the JFA leadership withdrew their decision to drop Ito, they decided to gather experts to discuss the issue again on the 2nd.
However, Director Yamamoto declined to comment on Ito's final fate.
Ito, the person involved, wants to remain in the national team, but Director Yamamoto said that he cannot rule out the possibility that he will eventually be unable to complete the remaining tournament schedule and withdraw again.
Previously, on the 31st of last month, the Japanese media Daily Shinjo reported that Ito was criminally charged with being the perpetrator of a sexual crime.
JFA seemed to react quickly by sending Ito out just a day after this report came out, but they reversed their decision less than a day later, perhaps because they could not ignore opinions within the national team.
According to reports, Ito is suspected of making two women, including the complainant in her 20s, A, drink alcohol and then having sexual intercourse with them without their consent.
Person A claims that he was the victim of a sexual crime by Ito in a hotel room in Osaka, Japan, on the morning of June 21 last year.
Person A said, “When I finally came to my senses from intoxication, Ito’s body was pressing down on me.”
Ito has been active as Japan's main striker in this tournament. 카지노사이트
However, in the round of 16 against Bahrain held after Daily Shinzo's report was made, he was only named on the substitute list.
by casinositewiki on 2024-02-07 09:05:27
No comments yet.