Quest, Instance and Class notes

Second Group in Karazhan

Goto page Previous  1, 2
I cant comment on the prince or Aran fights, but I would like to comment on the rest concerning 2 prot tanks. Prot tanks will never be anywhere at the top of the damage charts because 80% of our time in service is creating aggro so you guys can live to get those big damage numbers. So if we are near the bottom then we are doig our job. Sucks, that blizzard saw fit to decrease warrior melee and increase druid melee inversely but thats the way it is.

Curator definately needs only 1 tank for sure and really only 1 warrior for that fight. I wish Ihad growk too

Maiden u might get by ok with one warrior, but we proved the other night its not an obstiacle.

Moros 2 tanks.

midnight 2 tanks

opera, we have proven our worth there...

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
I fully agree, was more wondering if we needed 4 or more full prot tanks to run Karazhan with 2 groups or could we split you guys up more since we don't have many of you all.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
In a week or two ill be able to come online pretty much every night..Summer vacations ;) Now im extremely busy doing homeworks and stuff and I dont really have spare time to play wow
Ill be back soon

good luck in kara!
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em