WoW General

Karazhan

This is where I come to post and update a lil on Karazhan progression:
Attunement is no longer required to enter Karazhan. Just make sure someone is holding the door open for you. wink

We start Karazhan on Wednesday evening at 6server time. We try to get a couple new folks in the raid for the initial boss loots. This way we are getting everyone geared up. No alts until mains have both tier4 pieces. This will keep our raid strong and moving. I dont want to spend eternity clearing. I want to get through in a couple hours so we can focus on the end bosses.

Posting the field for Karazhan attunements:
Emirikel....... Protect Warrior
Tangled............... Feral Tank
Daemyan..... -Healadin'
Brazenspirit.. - Mage
Mania.......... - Mage
Keridwen........... Mage
Faernu .............. Hunter
Bopha................ Hunter
Nerz.................. Boomkin
Zeddicus........... Warlock
Lovak................. Warlock
Ragrathorin.........Rogue`
Mystel......... - Rogue
Khiss................ Rogue
Khartish............ Shammy
Corrupted... - Priest
Drawde ............. Priest
Gurrang.............

If you aren't here send me tell to add you.

We have downed all bosses housed here at least once. The front half of Karazhan is on farm. Netherspite is a summoned mob, we now have folks that can summon and many more almost to that point. The person that summons Nightbane gets the quest completed. We will be summoning in order of when each person got to this point. Untill all have the quest completed.

Karazhan 11/12 fallen at the hands of SiN !

Last edited by Emi on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:13 am; edited 3 times in total
faernu is ready for BM but b4 we do that should get nerz her key frag from arcatraz then we can both get final at same time
omg Faernu...

How is going man!!! wink
We are in ! Finaly !!
Eight people, one tank, an afk hunter we set sail on our maiden voyage into Kara. We cleared trash around bottom and cleared ballroom to Moroes. Cleared banquet room less Moroes. We wern't gonna kid ourselves about what we could do, limited, we made the best of the trip. Kara will become a weekly jaunt till further notice or till we are sick of it..
Had everyone sign up. Will suggest for everyone to stop by and check in.
Eviscerator, will tell Tom to stop by and give ya a shout.
We have come a long way, we continue to clear up to and around Prince , glad folks are showing up and participating, we are on our way..

Emi
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em