Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thamightyboro

re: SWG Final Farewell

Hey all,

Just spotted this across at SWG site http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/players/news_archive.vm?id=69209

In short if you want to play the game through till the final days of it then you must be subbed by September 15th following this date there will be no recurring subs and the game shall be free through till it ending.

Im personally gonna sub and I hope everyone will be around come 15th December for a final blowout.
[SFR]Istali
Update Character
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

Originally I was not going to but decided otherwise, had some fantasic years playing that game, great memories and met many friends that I shall be friends for many more years hopefully, and tbh it's the reason we are all here today so I will certainly be subbing Happy

Awarded:

i would but i foolishly transferred my toons to fartstar. Any SWG fun left to be had now lies with the EMU (which is still kinda cool even in its unfinished state)
[SFR]Istali
Update Character
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

[SFR]Badvok wrote:
i would but i foolishly transferred my toons to fartstar. Any SWG fun left to be had now lies with the EMU (which is still kinda cool even in its unfinished state)

Are you playing mate? I popped on the other day, how many servers now, are there frogs?

Awarded:

3 servers from what i remember - Liberator, Nova and STM. I pop on Liberator from time to time. looking at the launcher, it's looking like Nova's starting to progress too. Last time i checked they had frogs on Nova to help with all the testing
[SFR]Frejia
Sunfall Member
Padawan

I'm impressed that anyone is still playing this game to be honest, I've jumped in and out of it enough times and am done for sure.

If you close your eyes when you log in and just listen to the music, you will get the only 30seconds of enjoyment there is left to get from SWG.

I won't be re-subbing and I won't be there for the last days, to me, SWG died a little when the CU came, and NGE was the "Fatality" move.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Cantina All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum