Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SFR]Frejia
Sunfall Member
Padawan

re: What game?

I need something to play until SW:TOR comes as I'm getting a little bored. I have limited time (say 5 - 10h / week) but sometimes I just feel like sitting down and playing a game.
I have a PS3 but its in the livingroom, my PC is in my office and I can sit here without being disturbed, so prefer a PC game.

I am looking for something to just play for a little while for fun, doesn't require me to level up a character or play for a year before I can compete online (not that online play is a requirement).

Anyways, something that can be played for a little while whilst still having some type of progression, I don't want any FPS games... something that can be played with the xbox controller I have for the PC would be ideal.

Been playing some streetfighter IV since I bought it off steam, but I've overplayed that game and its just not fun anymore, plus, its not very relaxing. Was thinking GTA IV but I can't find my installation media (should have bought it off steam), and don't want to pay for it again. I finished Heroes of Might and Magic V, was the only game I had on my Macbook so played it when I was traveling.

Anyways, idea, recommendations?

Sunfall Member
Youngling

I'm enjoying Deus Ex atm, technicly it's a FPS, but sinc eyou don't acually have to shoot I thought I'd mention it. Other than that I'm still playing League of Legends, uite fun

Padawan

Forgot all about LoL, read about it some time ago and always thought I'd give it a try, but never got around to it.

Just noticed on steam that Assassings Creed: Brotherhood is released, is it any good?

[SFR]Yribow
Guild Officer
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

I finished Deus Ex: Human Revelations on Saturday, its a cracking game, I don't generally like FPS games, but the story was pretty cool as well...

I saw AC:B at the Eurogamer Expo on saturday, looks pretty good, I lost about an hour playing NinJa Gaiden 3 as well, that was fun, a bit blood thirsty but mindless fun :D

[SFR]Frejia
Sunfall Member
Padawan

I installed LoL but its one of those games that if you wanna get good you need to play forever, since my time is limited right now I rather not spend it being annoyed at people who beat the crap out of me Happy

Think I'll be getting Assasssin's Creed Brotherhood.

Talking about getting games, what are good places to buy where you can download, and where you can re-download stuff. So far I know of direct2drive.co.uk and steam. I know game.dk (or game.co.uk depending on country) has download abilities but I like being able to log in and re-downloading games, I keep forgetting and loosing stuff I've bought. I don't think game.dk allows you to do so, do they?

Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood was cheapest for download on game.dk.

Sunfall Member
Youngling

Awarded:

I'm personally playing dead island, hacking zombies limbs off just isn't getting old.

Deus Ex HR was the mutts nuts though, might play through again, try for the no kills throughout the whole game achievement.

Consider your chips pissed on....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Cantina All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum