WoW General

I'm re-upping WoW, you guys

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Oss wrote:
Come on back dude! We need more peeps. People pug Kara nowdays and we are struggling to get enough 70s on at a given time. Not to mention that a major content patch is about to hit..

That directed at meh?! if i came back Eupha wouldn't need any gear ;) he'd just be balls to the wall DPS i got like 1k i think
Having a good time and great to see the return of many friends. Can say I still dont know who is who half the time but we are having fun. We are making progress and I hope to start making gains on the Bell curve...We have started equiping our T4 gear from Kara when we get enough of folks with that we will start ZA.
We have enough interets and folks that we can start running new folks with the raid group or even try a second group all together, I am not so much involved in the second group cause, I only have the one toon. <sigh> I am starting to work another toon to 70 so I can play in KaraII.
We have done some re-aligning and have the guild bank functioning, running and making coin. Its is good when you get to a point that you really dont worry about mats and gold. Just throw it to the guild bank and Our FANTASTIC banker takes care of the rest..
Eviscerator wrote:
Aberene and Tiq and EMi being my favorite cows...............

don't forget who invented the /moo/flex macro!!!

Who could forget the DUKE....

I sometimes forget I met over 100 cool people online!
God fucking dammit, I shouldn't have opened this post. Now you've all got me thinking about re-uping. The very thought of it fills me with self loathing.

Last edited by Netgrue on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Well - I'm well into my 10 day trial reactivation and I'm seriously considering re-upping at the end.

Unfortunately I have no idea where the original level 60 teppic went or my high level rogue, so I've had to start from scratch - someone eiher deleted the chars from my account or transferred them
Netgrue wrote:
God fucking dammit, I shouldn't have opened this post. Now you've all got me thinking about re-uping. The very thought of it fills me with self loathing.

shall i hook u up with a free 10 day net?
You need to quitcherbitchen and get back in the game. It's fun, relaxing, and OMG it's FUN!! It's FUCKING FUN!!!
Well I just ordered a new HDD, my current drive is making this "OMG I'm going to fuck you any day now" type noise (I'm on the laptop currently to minimize use of my rig). The sound is sort of like a mechanical version of bacon fat popping in a frying pan, so I'm guessing one of the heads is about to go even though a check disk isn't reporting any errors. Anyway, once I get the new drive and reinstall I'd be interested in that 10 day.

Well I have a friend paying for my account so I'm really trying to keep him happy so I can keep playing. But he is suck a noob that he will not play on a pvp server because he goes afk so much. So when he's on I play on Alextrasa , and when he's not I play on Nathrazim :D

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em