I am seeing many a new faces, and that's great ! We have been rebuilding for quite some time and we have an excellent tight group of folks. And the return of folks is working out great, I have held a spot in my heart knowing ya'll cant stay away for ever. I don't think I am going to any other game anytime for as far as the mind's eye can see. We have been extremely lucky finding some really nice folks that have fit into the SiN way very nicely.. Guild chat is a blast and grouping/raiding is fun!
It hasn't been easy, and at times I could pull my hair out run to a corner and cry but we have perservered and it is paying off. I have wanted to keep the guild tight and grow little at a time.. As from previous the returning folks have boosted our numbers nicely and it is always great to get folks that I know , know what they are doing.
New features like the Guild Bank and Blizzard incorporating what we used to accomplish with adds has made it gaming alot easier and enjoyable ! But, we still do use adds, hopefully eventuly Blizzard will expand their UI to include these features also.
Our Guild Bank is bustling for those economicaly inclined. We started the guild bank and it has nearly expanded to its full extent. We have a couple full time bankers that really do a great job, they are more nitpicky than I am, .
Thanks to everyone for the support and it is great to see everyone always. There are even whispers circulating about another SiNCon..
I'm glad to be back and playing with you guys. Hope to get in some more groups with everyone and get everything down.

Damn you EMI, I may have to take over my brothers Paladin and get back into some light action. I was getting pretty good with a pally before I left the game.
I just hit 1800 AP unbuffed with 31.4% crit. Woot! We are kicking butt.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
Eviscerator wrote:
Damn you EMI, I may have to take over my brothers Paladin and get back into some light action. I was getting pretty good with a pally before I left the game.

OMG, come back Evis!

Although you know that "some light action" will probably become hardcore time-consuming massive playtime. That's how it happened with me, LOL. :P

Anytime Evis ! Was always great to have you ingame. A great player , level headed and a friend. Really hurt to see ya go but figured everyone had to find their own way. And for that very reason np at all inviting returning folks to guild. Officers decided it is reviewed case by case but I can tell you for a fact in your case there is no review, you are flat out in!
There has been quite the change and restructure, but however different the song remains the same. Anytime anyone wants to stop in, just to say hello or even rekindle the spark we are still here.
Great to see you and would much like to have a chance to chat. Send me a tell !

I will be adding a general post updating whats new. Check it out.

Great to hear from everyone, Emi
Holy Cow,
My account has been restored.. The guy that bought it never changed the email address. I got a notification that he froze the account. After 5-6 email trys to ask him about it I decided to see if the secret word was still good. Damn if it was. Characters are all spread out but Vulvinis is ready to go on Nath.

Bastard changed my troll warriors name to Kneebar. What kind of name is that.. Rustytrombone and Azclown have to be transferred back. Man I miss that Druid.

Now to begin the long update process.
Kneebar? WTF?

Still love Rustytrombone. :D Good to have you back!

Evisc back? Look at Emi making executive decisions already.... Happy lollerskates

Eviscerator wrote:
Holy Cow,
My account has been restored.. The guy that bought it never changed the email address. I got a notification that he froze the account. After 5-6 email trys to ask him about it I decided to see if the secret word was still good. Damn if it was. Characters are all spread out but Vulvinis is ready to go on Nath.

Bastard changed my troll warriors name to Kneebar. What kind of name is that.. Rustytrombone and Azclown have to be transferred back. Man I miss that Druid.

Now to begin the long update process.

where's ur warrior tho?
I can see it, It all makes sense..

Knees on the bar licking the Vulvinous, along with a gratuitous Rustytrombone.

You sick, perverted, kinky, sexual.....I knew I liked that Evis.!
muhahahhaha

Evis got transferred to a PVE server and I can't get him back.
The bastich sold all my tanking gear and converted him to master swordsmith.

Oh well, at least I have 500DPS and a lionheart champion.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em