Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[LRDP]Doa
Sunfall Member

re: LRDP&SFR Guild merge

Hello to all....First off thanks to Korrbon for arranging this merger hopefully it will benefit both guilds and we can continue forward with some laughs and enjoyable gaming.

Ok now to introduce myself I am Doa currently the Guild leader of LRDP(swtor) some of you may have seen me around SWG as a green trando or not as the case may have been at the time as I was a spy for a long time ....my other main characters was Vedisov/Eesrin and Leiha.

I joined LRDP after being found in space floating around in a Y-wing gunner seat by D'a who took me under his wing and showed me how to fly....unfortunatly for him space wasn't my strong point and he spent alot of time banging his head off the keyboard screaming "how hard can it be to fly in a straight line" but he ventured on and introduced me to the guild and i never looked back...Since then I worked hard on lvling my toons and helping the guild where ever i could and was rewarded after some time with being promoted to a guild management rank.

Alot of you may remember the Guild leader being Yanus Ulrikson and rest assured he is still the guild leader of LRDP but due to some RL issues and his lack of time to play he couldnt commit to another MMO so the torch was passed to me and if i'm honest that was not expected and I thought they was all joking when they told me I was the new guild leader of LRDP(swtor). I am honoured to be given the chance to lead but i also know i have big shoes to fill as i always tell yan i may run LRDP(swtor) but he will always be the guild leader and if he ever comes and joins us in swtor he would resume his rightful place as guild leader.The guild isnt a big guild but we all have known each other for some time now and work well together(for the most part anyway )we like to have a laugh and enjoy playing the game to have fun.

But i have rambled on way to long my apologies in closing i would like to just thank SFR again for allowing the LRDP misfits in and we all look forward to killing some rebel scum...oops said that out loud my bad see you all in game.

Doa
[SFR]Etagnirps
Sunfall Member
Youngling

I AM NOT A MISSFIT!!!!111elevendy0000

[SFR]Istali
Update Character
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

Hi Doa, a nice hello there

/Waves

Well This is where you guys are hiding.

D'a is the name and my do SFR and me have history.

Glad to see SFR and LRDP working together again after all these years
[SFR]Istali
Update Character
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

[LRDP]Armada115 wrote:
Well This is where you guys are hiding.

D'a is the name and my do SFR and me have history.

Glad to see SFR and LRDP working together again after all these years

Indeed on all of that buddy

Hey Istali long time.

Hope your doing ok?
I should be back in game next Thursday. if not sooner so look forward to catching up with some of the other SFR members.
[LRDP]Doa
Sunfall Member

Don't listen to him istali he won't be back on for a while its all lies i tell you
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Cantina All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum