Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ordovices
Mikouen
Sunfall Member

re: I spy...?

So, there's sort of a funny story. Here I was, randomly hanging out on Carrick Station minding my own business, when what should happen to drift by? "<Sunfall Rebels>", of course! Blast from the past or what? A quick google and I can see that my eyes did not deceive.

Figured I'd stop by for a visit.

SWG vets might remember me as a little rodian fighter pilot named Seriy who was, quite frankly, batshit weird.

Been a while, huh? Maybe three or four years now? Dunno, things kind of piled up and I kind of forgot about SWG completely by time the dust had settled. I would have thought you guys had disbanded entirely if I hadn't tried TOR's trial on a random whim and saw the tag. Nice to be wrong sometimes.

Anyway, no need for a wall of text. Just wanted to drop in and say hi.
Duraal
[SFR]Korrban
TOR Guild Leader
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

Hi Seriy, pleasure to meet you. We do still have a few Vets from SWG hanging around so am sure they remember you.

How are you enjoying the game thus far? I am sure you probably miss the SWG space combat system?

My Commando Build
Ordovices
Mikouen
Sunfall Member

Howdy. Happy

[SFR]Korrban wrote:
How are you enjoying the game thus far? I am sure you probably miss the SWG space combat system?
Well, I can't say that I'm compelled to buy right now. The gameplay is pretty much just generic MMO with a Star Wars theme, and lacking the aspects that redeemed SWG. It needs work.

Crafting needs more interactivity, for sure. Potential for lots of addictive minigames there. Haven't tried the space combat - need a sub for that - but I've looked into it and can already say one thing with no hesitation; it should have been less like Starfox, and more like Freelancer.

Maybe I'm missing a lot by not partaking in the social aspect, but to my understanding that is something which desperately needs focus as well. The level of community stability seems fairly impressive though.

Eh. I'm still undecided. =P
[SFR]Istali
Update Character
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

Awww great to see old SWG'ers popping in, I certainly remember your name :D

Sunfall Rebels only disbanded in SWG a little while before TOR was launched, many was hoping for TOR to be a good replacement, unfortunately not all were taken but luckily there's a good team keeping the name alive in SWTOR.

Many of us are also waiting patiently for that Emulator thing, so if you happen to try it when it finally comes around don't be surprised to see us there :D

[SFR]Istali wrote:
Awww great to see old SWG'ers popping in, I certainly remember your name :D

Hey boss, long time no see.

Bumped down to web monkey now, eh? I'd say it's a nice place you got here, but some of my clients use prefab setups too and their support requests are sometimes rather nightmarish. Let's just agree to disagree on that topic. tongue out

[SFR]Istali wrote:
Many of us are also waiting patiently for that Emulator thing, so if you happen to try it when it finally comes around don't be surprised to see us there :D

If there's a reformation happening, count me in. A new home, all the old folks, and a new set of big balls. Sounds like fun.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Cantina All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum