Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Public TOR Discussion.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SFR]Ultim8
Sunfall Member

re: moving again ffs

Really? we are moving AGAIN? pretty soon there wont be anywhere to move too i just hope my names arent taken! i totally blame Bioware for this PS on a brighter note the pvp might be better!

Jedi Knight

Awarded:

Overall the community will be larger and should last a lot longer. Downside is now the BH area of Corellia will be an even bigger ass ache.

Fingers crossed Sunfall Rebels will be Ok. I suspect I will lose out on a few names :-(

My Commando Build
[SFR]Podge
Guild Officer
Padawan

I already know I'm losing all my mains names... I tried reserving them on Red Eclipse last and no joy. Sounds like a single Eu server for pve... Busier yes but pain in the arse for dailies. I'll see how things unfold but right now, this plus no announced content (flashpoints/ops dont count as far asI'm concerned) I'd be amazed if I'm still in come the new year.

Ordovices
Mikouen
Sunfall Member

Quite a few planet areas were already a pain in the arse for trying to kill mobs, and since that appears to be the only quest anyone at BioWare knows how to design, I predict problems. Each world was almost designed as if it were a locale from a singleplayer game, and then just scaled up. There really weren't enough mobs to go around BW's desired server populations in the first place. Unless nine out of every ten servers are now completely empty, we're not going to have much personal space.

At least maybe now we can get enough flashpoints and PvP going to not need to slug through these quests, which is a silver lining.

Between the server crunching and absurdly low rate of content delivery, I think it's not wrong to say SW:TOR is on its last legs. When things like this happen, it always raises alarm bells, for one simple reason - I can't recall any healthy game that has ever done things like this.

To semi-quote that annoying droid, I thank the maker The Repopulation is staying on the right tracks. Without a good online game to sink my teeth into, I'd be in serious danger of having to grow up. tongue out

[SFR]Podge wrote:
Busier yes but pain in the arse for dailies.
Could we not do those dailies as an Ops group, and still all get credit for them? I'm sure it would be easier with eight of us racing for the targets. We'd just have to organize a bit.

If that won't work then never mind my faltering motivation, I don't think I even want to bother hitting 50 if that hell is all that awaits me.
[SFR]Podge
Guild Officer
Padawan

GW2 does not and will not tempt me away... however, I do have a shedload of unplayed steam games, not to mention FM13 coming out in November, so if post-f2p and post 1.4 I think I could very easily be tempted to drop my sub when it runs out... in 5 months LOL

[JEA]Macfadyan
Guild Officer
Youngling

Just trying to log on. Over 1015 ahead of me, 1hr, 20 mins to log on....

No forewarning, to my knowledge...

THIS might be the deal breaker for me.

Youngling

I got straight in, no hint of a queue. I even came out to the server listing and back in, and still no queue. How odd.

No name changes for me at all - but I have taken the opportunity to amend my Legacy name to what it should have been in the first place (I was trying to be arty and at the time, "Sinist-Ur Sinister" didn't sound right.

Dr. S.

[SFR]Ultim8
Sunfall Member

re: i got straight in

I got straight i when i cane home. No Q which is strange

insta-logins... must have just been slowly bringing the influx up last night, either that or it was mass deluge of thousands simul-logging

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Public TOR Discussion. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum