Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SFR]Doctor Sinister
Guild Officer
Youngling

re: Back from New York!

I am back from New York! Mrs S and I had an amazing time – we did everything on our To Do list and more besides. Alas, we couldn’t go to Liberty Island or Ellis Island as Sandy caused electrical problems which are still being fixed – and the pier to Liberty Island was totally destroyed. Still, I got lots of pictures anyway as we took a boat tour and later we went on the Staten Island Ferry.

Spent rather a lot of money in Bloomingdales and I also had my own Muppet made for me at FAO Schwarz.

It’s an amazing place – everything I imagined it to be. Wish I could have spent more time there.

Dex - sorry we couldn't meet up but we set ourselves a really punishing schedule of stuff to do.

Here are my pictures, if you are interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doctorsinister/sets/72157632704542926/

Dr. S.

Dex
[SFR]Dex
Guild Officer
Padawan

You are gonna miss the snow storm this friday you lucky thing! Hope you had a great time over here.!

Dex

Padawan

Love the night shots! You did miss the Alice sculpture in central park one of my faves. Even after 7 months I forget how cool this place is. Thanks for the reminder!
Dex

[SFR]Dex wrote:
You are gonna miss the snow storm this friday you lucky thing! Hope you had a great time over here.!

Dex

Yeah, I had an amazing time, thanks, and I think we got really lucky with the weather. It was cold, but dry with only a little snow on 2 days - could have been much worse.

Dr. S.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Cantina All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum