No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SFR]Doctor Sinister
Guild Officer
Youngling

re: The F.A.L.L. Support Group.

Forum Image

https://www.facebook.com/FALLSupportGroup

F.A.L.L. has been founded! Are you incapable of making that jump? Fed up with pixel-perfect movements that spell certain doom when you inevitably get them wrong? Does your Guild still bear a grudge from that time you caused the entire operations team to wipe out when you fell down a cliff? Do you hate plumbers? If so,then this group is for you.

The Friends of Amateur Leaping Losers is a support group for those people who love playing video games but who find themselves as sure-footed as a lemming wearing banana skin shoes. Here at F.A.L.L. we will not laugh at you because you can't get past the first level of Super Mario - nor will we victimise you for your inability to fight your way across hundreds of stacked cargo containers. At F.A.L.L. you will only find kindness and friendship, and absolutely no death-defying chasms on the way to the toilets. All we ask is that you support your fellow players and tell your stories.

Dr. S.

Yribow
[SFR]Yribow
Guild Officer
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

Hi, my name is Yribow and I used to have a problem with making it across those little, tricky jumps. I rage quit Guild Wars 2 due to not being able to reach a Viewpoint as it involved jumping across a number of platforms, i spent about 2 hours trying this bloody, frustrating git of a task and failed... logged out and uninstalled the game.

It would, however, appear that I am cured, CURED I SAY!!!

I re-installed the game and logged in last night and lo, i was at the place of my previous failure.... my historic session of inability looming large in my mind I thought "ok, i'll give it one go, if i can't do it i'll move on and never look back".

I made it, by all the love of all the gods I MADE IT!!!!!!

There is hope friends, there is always hope..... except for out illustrious group founder who I think may be beyond help..

Oh, and there was this one time, at band camp... but thats another story.

Dex
[SFR]Dex
Guild Officer
Padawan

Yup hes defintiely beyond hope when it comes to having more than one foot off the ground/platform/flat surface at any given time.

However its awesome fun watching him try like a reincarnated lemming jumpping to his death and eventually giving up in a fit of expletives and broken technology.

It's tear filled moments of laughter like that I live for.

Dex

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum