View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ealla

re: Gold Gear and Geek Math

These are also in the link box on the left:

U10 Gold Gear: A spreadsheet of the U10 class-specific BoA drops and their locations

Legendary Item Guide: Explains the basics of LIs, and includes a IXP chart for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st age items through level 70

Tactical mastery curve: From Supergirl of Lorien, it shows the "sweet spot" for tactical mastery, and the math behind diminishing returns

A Casual Stroll to Mordor: A LOTRO blog and podcast run by a husband and wife. They also post the weekly LOTRO Store sales.

If you have any other handy links, especially for masteries, mitigation caps, class-specific strategies, or LOTRO-specific blogs you enjoy, include them here and I'll add them to the link box. Happy reading!

Last edited by Ealla on 03/29/2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liendriel
Tesala

Cool thanks for the info.

Instance Loot: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/User:Eggolass/Update_10_Item_Checklist
Sindiwen
sindiwen

i may be mistaken since its been a while but i believe that physical mastery holds the same % as tactical just gets adjusted differently (in other words ~120% is a good area). crit sounds like around 25% for both parties as well (~20% is a good area to be in).

edit: i just remember that +to tact mastery effects heals and dmg differently. its easier to stack + to dmg than it is to stack +to heals. thus if you are a healer your gear will be one way and if you are a DPS it should be stacked another.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mithril Knights Forum Index -> Website FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum