Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> SFR News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duraal
[SFR]Korrban
TOR Guild Leader
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

re: !!! NEW WEBSITE !!!

Hi all,

New website is up and running, please could you all start using the new site. This one (www.sunfall-rebels.co.uk) will be placed in mothballs in regards to SFR for SWTOR. SWG guys are more than welcome over at the new site also, just wipe your feet of sand when you come in :-p

New webby = www.sunfall-rebels.eu

Sorry for the run-around, especially for those who have recently signed up to this website. Until Yri, Dex and I fathom out how to setup a one time join password then the only way to apply is via the application form on the new site.]

Why have we changed provider? Simple really, we grew out of the old one in terms of features and functionality. As we are becoming more and more focused on end-game content it was important we had the right tools. The old RAPID RAID was cumbersome to setup and to sign up to. The new site is more fluid and allows us better control over thesignup process. Most useful is the ability to specify when you sign up what Roles (Tank, DPS or Healer) you can bring.

For the purposes of this week we will be honering all the signups on the old website. Though I do encourage you to also signup on the new site.

Also as a big positive, the TeamSpeak server can now be joined directly from the Homepage of the NEW website. This eases the newer members into the Guild without giving them information overload when trying to join in the Ops fun.

Anyway hope to see you all soon on the new shiney.

Regards,

Alan

My Commando Build
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> SFR News & Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: