Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mithril Knights Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hrori
Officer

re: MK is closing the doors

Well folks, it's been a good run, but HD did not bring many people back nor did it hold the attention of those that did return. The game has clearly become a nearly solo endeavor and there really isn't much reason to pretend that anything is going to reinvigorate the kin, the game, or the playing experience.

In light of all of this, I will not be renewing the website when the bill comes due again. The Vent server is already closed though since no one used it in so long, I'm sure no one noticed that either.

My account is lifetime, so the kin won't necessarily be going anywhere (ie, I won't be disbanding it). If anyone would like to take over the reins, let me know and I'll be happy to pass leadership.

It's been fun...from the first Balrog kill to Isengard. I've enjoyed my time exploring Middle Earth with all of you and I wish each of you the best of luck in whatever has captured your attention.

Hrori (Riley)

Sindiwen
sindiwen

i really appreciate the heads up!!!! too many leaders in the past have just gone AWOL and that usually lead to confusion and chaos or worse lame and ignorant (not stupid theres a difference) mergers (can you tell im against guild mergers? =P). the other reason im glad is that it lit the fire under my ass to say i may not be focusing on LOTRO anymore. HD was terrible and i cant get my money back as much as i would like to, and they just flat destroyed guardians with 12.1 and have yet to say anything to that regard. i think ill still tinker around LOTRO but liendriel has been heavy into Rift. i may take the leap and go there to join her. given that being the case, i will probably maintain my MK tag as it would be foolish to drop a kin for nothing or worse another kin i wont really be a part of. though this is not "good bye guys" for me it may be for some so i will say this was a pretty good guild from my experiences so far and have enjoyed most of you.

whatever happens, keep an eye out for Sindiwens as i have held that gamer tag since february of 2001.

Peacebaby
Peace_1
Friend

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Hope everyone is doing well :)!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mithril Knights Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: