Quest, Instance and Class notes

comments on warriors in TBC

Ok , those of you that have had TBC for a week can maybe leave some feedback and ideas of your fell for the game now.

Lots of new gear. Set bonuses are hard to break, but the blue socketed stuff is pretty good. Got a new tanking shield from Mana tombs and enjoying the 11k armor. I have noticed rage is slighty harder to come by except in boss fights. +to hit is very important and I plan on getting better than +30 in the next level or two. BTW Spell reflect owns on caster mobs and improved def stance really mitigates a lot more than you realize. I am doing pretty good with my spec now, only 13% crit, but I am 2 talents away from impale.

pwnage
hit me up if you want that enchanted with either blocking or stam evis
Furry is great for questing, you just cut down anything in front of you.

Protection is a must for higher level 5 mans. I could not generate enough rage when I was fury, not what I am protection I have too much rage and can't dump it fast enough. So the key to tanking will and always will be protection.

Commanding voice is godly as a tank. I have 12k hp with just fort and pots when tanking. I sit at little under 10k unbuffed. 8.4k in my dps suit, keep in mind I am protection right now and have the stam talent.

So basically, we are damned if we do, and damned if we don't. My strat till 70, I will stay protection and quest in groups. God now I can't solo anyting now. Lol at 5 minutes to kill a single mob.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em