Public Registered Forum

Tips for the first week of dating

Be yourself.
Never try to be someone you aren’t. The truth always comes out later. If a woman doesn’t like you for you, she’s not worth another date.

Take her out.
I know this seems self-explanatory, but many men don’t do it. The first date shouldn’t be cooking in your house. Maybe the second or third date would be okay. But you need to start things off at a public location. It’s also great to show her some cool spots around town. She will feel inclined to show you some places or activities she enjoys, and you may find you have even more in common than you knew.

Smell good, look good and be confident.
Please do not show up on a date in sweats. Look at least like you tried to care about what you are wearing. Women like confident men, but not cocky men. 

Take care of the first few meals and transportation (if necessary).
I know this is old school, but the truth is you should still pay for the first few dates. A woman usually won’t mind paying or splitting the bill later on, but you should demonstrate your generosity. Or at least that you are not cheap. Also, it’s important to make sure that she gets home safely (especially if she’s had a few drinks).

It is very difficult to understand what you wanted to show with your advice. I believe that everything related to your personal life should benefit from your experience. The easiest way to gain experience is using resources such as SpicyDateFinder. There are always a lot of people online and it will not be difficult for you to find an interesting person in the local chat. This is how you get perfect matches.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em