Public Registered Forum

Can anyone suggest a good way to play AVI videos on a Mac?

Hey everyone, I need some help. I recently downloaded an AVI video file on my Mac, but it seems like QuickTime doesn't support it. Can anyone suggest a good way to play AVI videos on a Mac? I'd appreciate any recommendations or tips!

Sure thing! Playing AVI files on a Mac can sometimes be a bit tricky since QuickTime doesn't natively support the format. However, there are a few workarounds you can try how to play avi video on mac. One popular option is to use VLC Media Player. It's a free and versatile media player that supports a wide range of formats, including AVI. Just download VLC, open your AVI file with it, and you should be good to go. It's pretty straightforward and reliable in my experience.

Sure thing! Playing AVI files on a Mac can sometimes be a bit tricky since QuickTime doesn't natively support the format. However, there are a few workarounds you can try how to play avi video on mac. One popular option is to use VLC Media Player. It's a free and versatile media player that supports a wide range of formats, including AVI. Just download VLC, open your AVI file with it, and you should be good to go. It's pretty straightforward and reliable in my experience.

Sure thing! Playing AVI files on a Mac can sometimes be a bit tricky since QuickTime doesn't natively support the format. However, there are a few workarounds you can try how to play avi video on mac. One popular option is to use VLC Media Player. It's a free and versatile media player that supports a wide range of formats, including AVI. Just download VLC, open your AVI file with it, and you should be good to go. It's pretty straightforward and reliable in my experience.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em