Clean Jokes

Got any gwapes?

So this duck walks into a bar, looks the bartender in the eye and asks "Got any gwapes?" The bartender looks back at him and say "Nope we don't sell grapes here." And so the duck hops off the bar and leaves.

The next day the duck comes in, hops on the bar and asks "Got any gwapes?" The bartender looks at him, slightly irritated, and says "I told you yesterday we don't sell grapes here"

Next day once again the duck comes in, jumps up on the bar and asks "Got any gwapes?" The bartender just barely holding it together tells him "Look duck, you asked me that yesterday and the day before and I already told you we don't sell grapes. If you come back tomorrow and ask if I sell any grapes I'm going to staple your damned webbed feet to the bar!" and so the duck hops off the bar and leaves.

The next day the duck walks into the bar, hops up on the counter, looks the bartender square in the eye and ask... "Got any staples?" the bartender relieved responds "Why no, I don't"... "GOT ANY GWAPES?"

LOL

Staples are on back order.

But the gwapes are finally here.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em