General Game Discussion

Street Fighter IV anyone?

So back in '91 when Street Fighter 2 came out and I was, like, fourte-- er, five years old or something, I was at the arcade almost daily playing this fucker. I've been a huge fan of every iteration since, and I'm really looking forward to 4. Who's gonna be playing on Live when it comes out?

So none of you motherfuckers are playing? A lot of you are old farts like me and should've been playing SF2 in the arcades almost 20 years ago! What the fuck happened in your childhoods? LOL.

Anyhoo, if anyone was a player a while back but hasn't kept up with Alpha, or SF3 or anything in between, you can pick it up again and it'll feel very similar. The online play is GREAT. Had a nice long session with a guy last night. And then we played SF4 and that was fun too, lawl. No, but seriously, there's no lag if you have a good connection and it was a lot of fun.

Get it for PS3 if you can! :D

I'll probably get it for xbox this weekend. I hear it pisses you off like SF2 did too...

Can't wait for the blood rage.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
Don't have a 360 or ps3 yet so went with Dawn of War 2.
I got it =)

I'm like 5-100 online =(
Eupha, you got it??!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Wow with you and Zedd playing, I have to get it for 360 now!

5-100? Really? How long have you been playing the SF series? You're kind of a young'n, so you might've started with Alpha, or maybe even SF3!

THe people online are farking good =( i'm getting alot better tho, getting back into it. I did play some of the old SF's but i was really big into MarvelVs Capcom when i was younger for dream cast and the arcade version =)
Yeah, the people I play can generally hold their own. I've yet to run into any crazy skilled people, I figure they're all playing ranked matches.

What sucks is that I picked up the special SF4 Fightpad on PS3 and now they're all out of stock pretty much everywhere, so I don't know where I can get a 360 one. I can't play on that shitty regular 360 D-pad! I can barely get mine to move around the onscreen keyboard cleanly.

Couple of Craigslist for $80... :/

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em