WoW General

New MMO Coming!

Goto page 1, 2  Next
If you go to the Blizzard sight you'll see the new splash page. It's Ice slowly melting. You can see a set of eyes behind the ice. You can also see an outline of a face.

I'm thinking Starcraft. Either way they announce it this weekend.
its on the wow.com site too. Is it not just for WoTLK?

The runes are from Wow, Diablo, Starcraft and the most recent one (with the planets) is new. Blizzard is doing all of this to announce a new energy drink. Azeroth Cola.

-Stephn

I never really "got" Diablo. I never played it, but my cousin was really into it and he showed it to me once. He was playing some level with a bunch of cows or some shit, which I guess was kind of a Blizzard joke or something. I took one look at it and was like, "Wow. Riveting."

I'm sure it was awesome because everyone has a hard on for it, but I'd be a lot more excited about a Starcraft MMO!

Diablo has it's place. In a lot of ways it was sort of outdated the moment it went out. Online, hack and slash, clickity clickity clickity click. If all you saw was the cow level then no suprise that it didn't impress you. It had some cool things about it though and alot of people really got into it and I enjoyed the single player in both games.

I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say "Please dear god let it be a sci-fi MMO!!!!!!" No more elves please!
I would go for a Diablo MMO by Blizzard...... I didnt like Starcraft. I was a Total Annihilation fan at the time.
Oss wrote:
I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say "Please dear god let it be a sci-fi MMO!!!!!!" No more elves please!

I went searching on Google for a picture of Spock, you know, with his pointy ears and shit to make a clever comment about elves in sci-fi, and instead I found this and decided to post it instead because it might be the best picture in the history of ever.

Forum Image

Diablo III it is. The gameplay video looks pretty sweet!

Will be probably the last blizzard game i will ever buy, unless they have D4 or D5.........
Kasto wrote:
Will be probably the last blizzard game i will ever buy, unless they have D4 or D5.........

you must have dreams about warhammer by now. so tell me , are you green twisted

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Timefreak wrote:
Kasto wrote:

you must have dreams about warhammer by now. so tell me , are you green twisted

Are YOU green?
Yes , Are you green ?

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
skeery pic yuber, it reminded me of another sweet star trek picture, check out these snazzy dressers; makes me wonder if shatner already thought he was to important for crap like this...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Space_shuttle_enterprise_star_trek.jpg

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em