General Game Discussion

So I'm, like, really liberal and stuff. But god damn....

...are we really at the point where people have to make a big deal out of the stupidest shit?

There's a game coming out on Sony's Playstation Network (similar to Xbox live for those without PS3s) called "Fat Princess" and the basic idea is that some people have kidnapped this fat bitch and one team is trying to rescue her while the kidnappers are trying to feed her more and more stuff to get her super fat and, therefore, more difficult to cart across the battlefield.

Well naturally the feminist bloggers and shit are pissed off. They act like Sony invented fat jokes. I'm going to state right here and now that when this game gets released, I pledge not to make fun of fat broads any more than I already do. I promise! Seriously! See, no harm done. Now stop pestering innocent game developers and waddle your fat ass and your hairy armpits on out of here. Everyone knows women don't game anyhow!

http://kotaku.com/5030473/a-weighty-debate-discussing-fat-princess

, that's funny shit. It would seem they could do it with some other device besides a fat chick though... however... it wouldn't make any bad (therefore good) press and wouldn't be nearly as funny.

I'm sorry, I missed the argument. As you well know I am white and I am male and was therefore too busy beating my wife, whipping my house negros, and organizing klan rallies, gay bashing, and preparing to molest local school children to really understand what the problem with that game is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go outscore an african american male by 280 points on my SAT (300 if the african american is female) to be equally considered by a US college (state or private). Oh, and someone saw me kiss my child on the cheek, so obviously I have alot to deal with even though the police said it's ok because he is my son and there is no evidence of anyting inappropriate....I mean, getting rid of that established record (and it happens that way) is difficult, because well...I am white, and I am male, and I do fit the profile.

But racial profiling is wrong.

Oh and btw, where were these womens' groups when they whipped that Saudi woman to death for getting raped while with some men she wasn't related to (200 lashes, most people bleed out at 50. Originally it was 70 lashes but she got world attention so they increased it. Ethier eay she was dead)? Where are they everytime some father stabs his daughter do death (canada) for refusing to wear her Burkka?

Extorsion anyone? Womens' advocac my ass!
Oh and btw Yuber, UC Berkley, UC Irvine, and Georgia Tech just received a bunch of grants (between 20 and 30 million) from <Saudi Prince of the day> to build new engineering schools on campus. The stipulation being was that none of the teachers could be female, nor could any student. All three colleges went for it and are now millions richer for it.

All three schools are very liberal. UC Irvine and UC Berkley both have eeexxtreeemmme womens group. Yet they remain silent.

The point? My point is "Fear fucking works! Violence works!" Those pissed off bitches better be happy I'm happy with my video game...otherwise...who knows who I would be killing...still.

Dumb bitches.
HA ! no one has found my graves.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
The Saudis are REALLY bad news. I thought they let that chick off after the international pressure was put on. Maybe it was a different one? In any case, they're fucking nuts. I can't argue with that. Very surprised Berkeley would accept that money with those stipulations. That place is insanely liberal.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em