I plan on playing nuggiez to 70 first and foremost, who else out there is going to be playing their hunter in xpac?
I most definitely will be. Only reason i'm leveling Angylofgrief right now is bc i'm kinda bored with Rimundi. Come xpac though, I'm getting her to 70 before anything else =)
I think i figured out why all the hunter threads die...there are only 3 to 4 hunters that are actually active in the forums...which sucks.
ill make up for it by being in your in game hunter channel and spending tons of time in the vent channel as well!
I'll make sure not to tell Zenit/Nerin about these forums. God you don't want him talking here.

Kalel = spam (but I don't think you'd fit in a can!)
Tiquor will be my main in XPac. I don't kow how fast I will be able to level him, but he will be my main.
Even thou my shaman is my main i do LOVE my hunter, somuch so im seriously considering making him my main, cause hunters just rock so much!!!

come on any class that can duo (like 2 hunters) an instance is AWESOME!!
Hell, depending on the instance a hunter and pet can solo it. Although i did go into lbrs once with 3 hunters, a priest and a warrior. dps ftw!!
Yeah, im very much keeping Urchak as my main. the rep requirements for raiding are way too intense for multiple attunements so I plan on sticking with my hunter.
GO AND SEE THIS MIGHTY HUNTER IN GUILD PICS 2.0!!!!
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em