Goto page 1, 2  Next
pallies got a huge buff, but are they gonna last? locks and hunters seem to be the class in TBC, how do pallies pan out, i am gonna mess around on a BE pallie, but i don't plan on healing in raids, i may only pvp with it.
I rolled a Paladin (Nodaddyno) and would love to see it to 70 and play as a main but I'm really short on time now days. Currently I think I'm lvl 6...I figure I could hit 25...ah, I bet I could peg 30 by the end of the weekend.

Anyhow, if anyone would like to help, I'll gladly pass around my info like the $2 whore that it is.

...and incase you're wondering, it'll be Retro until 60 then it'll be Holy/Ret..more holy than ret.
I have an 18 Hunter I am playing atm.
I'll help oss, PM me your info and I'll run him as I have some time.
My nipples were getting hard putting together my Retro build. But then I thought about being able to top Aberene on the healing charts with a beefy Holy spec and was full on rock, rock.

Both look great, but the Holy is gonna be +dmg dependent.
I was looking at the math for what retrebution does. From the looks of things, with the SoC seal up your +dmg is actually a greater multiplier than your attack power. The same goes for the judgement. All in all it's about an extra 10-12%.

Leveling is going steadily. I had to take a day off this week and spend it in outland (ye'old grind got a bit...old). Right now the Paladin is lvl 23 (almost 2K armor and 401 AP) and humming right along.

It was many firsts lastnight. I had my 1st duel with a 29 hunter. I tied him to a tree and hit him with a shovel (yeah Seal/Judgement of Justice) and had my 1st Alliance Shaman (level 26) encounter. After shock+Nova Totem+shock+melee+shock+mana tap the shaman was all out of mana and I was down about 100 mana after I healed myself...then proceeded to push in his shit. I KNOW that after he blew his mana to kill me and I was still standing he was a bit perplexed...perhapse he even felt a little cheated, like the world had lied to him.
your nipples are always getting hard Yuber...you may want to get that checked out...need some chapstick? :shock:
Orenishii wrote:
your nipples are always getting hard Yuber...you may want to get that checked out...need some chapstick? :shock:

Only if you'll put it on them for me, honey. :shock:

SoC is pretty much the way to grind, IMO. I can't burn a mob as fast as a rogue or a DPS caster, but it goes reasonably quickly. I get a double crit once in a blue moon when both the regular hit and SoC proc crit, and that's a nice 600 damage overall hit for me. I rarely have to drink, and I have BoM up pretty much all the time.

Have I mentioned yet how much I love popping the bubble on Alliance? Oh sweet revenge.
Can anyone recommend a...umm.... <.< >.> levelling service? If I have to pound this guy all the way to 70 I'm gonna lose it. Like...65 would be nice.

Anyone?
Oss wrote:
Can anyone recommend a...umm.... <.< >.> levelling service? If I have to pound this guy all the way to 70 I'm gonna lose it. Like...65 would be nice.

Anyone?

With the current name I wouldn't do it Oss. If it gets reported for the name they may contact the character in game. Then if the people don't speak english or "bot" around they will ban the account/character.

But if you want I will try to find a site I did use to get a toon to 40 almost 10 months ago.
Your safest bet is to get another account and level up the character to 10, then start the powerleveling process. I used thsale.com when I had my rogue leveled 10 levels. Check the character on a regular basis and before they get to the desired level, change the password and log them off. This way you get all or most of the gold they accumulated, as well as the items.

Also, it is a good idea to talk to them and tell them you are watching them carefully. Yelling at them on a regular basis and telling them to get to work helped me and my friends out a lot.

We would say things like, "Why are you in Orgrammar when you should be leveling!" or, "I didnt say you could browse the auction house. Get to work!". They would apologize and get to work.

In the meantime, level Sosso because you get a shitload of money leveling up. Save that money for the flying mount and sell Sosso. Don't look back.
Ohn wrote:
Oss wrote:

Anyone?

With the current name I wouldn't do it Oss. If it gets reported for the name they may contact the character in game. Then if the people don't speak english or "bot" around they will ban the account/character.

But if you want I will try to find a site I did use to get a toon to 40 almost 10 months ago.

I think getting the named changed will be pretty easy. Please feel free/I encourage you to report me. As for the service, please let me know.

Thanks
Been searching google for awhile and can't for the life of me find the site I used. All I can do atm is suggest that you don't use swagvault.com.

I'll look again in a few.
I'm waiting for it...

[1. General] [Nodaddyno]: lfg 45 roradin creansebot
the site is www.thsale.com
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em