...It's a big fucking joke. It's worse than it's ever been. You're dead before you can ever get close, or if you're "lucky" you get kited to death. It's a fucking waste of my time.
The pvp in this game IS a waste of time.

The occasional world pvp is fun, thats it.
Just a quick counterpoint. If your getting killed fast in a BG then someone else is getting the kill. Therein, they must be thinking BG's are awesome.

I get your point about warriors in BG's. We are so much cannon fodder. Especially when we are designed to be a componant of fighting force and not the entire fighting force. If you go in to pvp thinking you can do it alone your going to get a rude awakening as a warrior. Its all about group warfare. On that note, I dont particularly care for BG's because healers won't heal (there are notable exceptions). Why spend my time pinnning people down and killing if the support staff isnt picking up the phone.
I agree with you, Evisc. I enjoyed it when I would get together with a full SIN group to pvp. Now, it's just every man for himself. Eye of the storm is fun if you have a team who knows how to play. It can be a bloodbath on both sides. It's fast paced and brutal. What I don't like about it is that either side can grief and just hold a flag in a tower with everyone guarding it and make the game drag. That's not the point of the game.

Also, everyone is a cookie cutter spec. Kill as fast as you can before you die. You know why that is? Because most classes do so much fucking damage that if you even think about speccing a defensive way you are in for a rude awakening. Rogues and Druids can cut through 13k hp and 56+ dmg mitigation in a matter of seconds. I have seen it. Casters can do the same easily. The best, imo, is the 2 shot AP/POM/Pyro + Fireblast combo. If that didnt get you down, there is alaways Blast Wave. 5k. 3k. 2.5k in a matter of seconds. Sure he can only do it every 3 minutes but in Arenas that is every fight.

So, if you cant keep up with that kind of damage reroll...unless you are a support class.
Zeddicus wrote:
I

Also, everyone is a cookie cutter spec. Kill as fast as you can before you die. You know why that is? Because most classes do so much fucking damage that if you even think about speccing a defensive way you are in for a rude awakening. Rogues and Druids can cut through 13k hp and 56+ dmg mitigation in a matter of seconds. I have seen it. Casters can do the same easily. The best, imo, is the 2 shot AP/POM/Pyro + Fireblast combo. If that didnt get you down, there is alaways Blast Wave. 5k. 3k. 2.5k in a matter of seconds. Sure he can only do it every 3 minutes but in Arenas that is every fight.

That being reflected back would be sick
truth,
ask doorknob and his buddy orangecrush..

They messed with our alcatraz group and got hosed...

"you cast spell reflect"
"you reflect 2255 fire damage to doorknob"
"doorknob dies"

5 man group with some healing (gorag) and nugzilla owned those bishes 3-4 times...

In pvp its a group thang!!
They are the 2 most over rated mages, THey're shit and their techniques are dumb, they're run of the mill mages with good gear
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em