Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SFR]Badvok
Sunfall Member
Padawan

Awarded:

re: Sunfall Radio!

for reasons i can't explain, this excites me.

How is it gonna work then? i.e. do we have a choice in choons?
[SFR]Washproof
Sunfall Member
Padawan

It will be a Podcast talk show rather than a music show, but thats not to say we can't have a music section within the show but we have to remain inside of copyright laws etc, at least thats the initial idea.

Were still in the very early stage of working out how it will all work, I have been in contact with a few regular podcasters to gleam all the technical stuff I can with regards to its production.

We do want your ideas on content and sections of the show, so if anyone wants to pitch in with ideas, wants to come on the show as a guest presenter for a show or can produce a regular slot of content then your more than welcome to and we want to hear from you!

I would like to get a new guildie on every episode so that everyone can get to know everyone els by makin tits of ourselves and broadcasting it to the tinterwebs :D

This will also allow the larger SWTOR community to get to know us as a group and will raise SFR's general profile.

Last edited by [SFR]Washproof on 8/4/2011 9:50; edited 2 times in total

Radio sounds pretty cool tbh.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Website Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: