Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SFR]G3

re: Holy FUCK. Steam Mega Summer sale

Fuck! New deals every 24 hours. Fuck. Open your wallets!

Awarded:

mind your fucking language! potty mouth.

glad there's a sale on, i'm becoming increasingly stingy these days. don't like paying more than a fiver for a game unless it's generally considered bloody good, and even then i have to think twice!
Thamightyboro

only grabbed MOH from day 1 would have got oblivion but still no great 3rd person mod and no way im paying to control it in tha fucking Eye of the Beholder style FPS fucking view.

Not much I'm still after TBH so will probably onl really get things that catch my eye or are ridiculously cheap although I'll likeley never play them still have games from 2 xmas ago steam sale that I have never even installed Happy
Thamightyboro

heh might not be opening my wallet to them anymore if they dont sort out a issue from yesterday.

Clicked the wrong Oblivion buying the GOTY not the GOTY deluxe £1.70 diference in cost. Sale was over by time I realised.

Ticketed it and basically told me to go away reticketed and pretty much told we will refund you the GOTY at sale cost and you can buy GOTY deluxe at full price (um no) so 1 final ticket seeing if can sort it otherwise steam can fuck off if they treat customers like this over £1.70 when I've spent £100s with them
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Cantina All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum