Quest, Instance and Class notes

Hellfire Ramparts Farming

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Well this isn't really questing as much as its pure grinding but seeing as there is no wow general place right now I guess ill put it in here.

I played my rogue up to lvl 62 twice on the beta servers and once I quested and did solo grinding and the other I whored instances. I think grinding instances is about 4x better xp per hour then questing when the server is new. Most of the Hellfire Peninsula is sadly gathering quests or mob farming quests. The first week this is going to be utterly impossible to do, this is why im planning on straight farming the Hellfire Ramparts until lvl 63 then jumping to the third zone to be as far ahead of the pack as possible.

I know there are a lot of people who want to do all the quests get the lore w/e but I was wondering if anyone else wanted to try this approach to get ahead fast so the rest of the game is less packed.

A Warrior, Priest, Mage, Rogue, and *insert random class would work the best and could for maybe a run and a bit an hour when u get the strategy down, using this I hit 62 in about 12 hours played and got ahead of the main pack on the pvp beta server and its was 1000x better then the one I quested for.

So if anyone want to give it a try just post here and maybe we can get a well balanced group going :D
I'm down with that.. I should be up and running that night or wednesday with BC. Small groups like we did in Silithus sounds like the way to go...
did i hear something about blizz nerfing the exp. for dungeons? I'm not sure if this is only put towards MC/Naxx type stuffs or not. Got my rogue leveled pretty easily too from running that first 5 man instance.
oh ffs i hope not, the first zone is going to be gank pvpfest fuck with the other faction hell zone.
Yah I've been dreading the first area, which sucks cause its really cool looking and there a TON of quests there. I'm pretty sure the arena may be jam packed but still. Both horde/ali camps are a short walk from each other...gg blizz. They should have made the starting points separate when you enter the portal. Hopefully it wont get too old too fast.
I'm speccing protect for the instances monday night.
i found a great way is to go ahead of the group anyways and grind in zangamarsh/ terrokar forest though it might change but i can solo most of the mobs there a good group can take it out quick and working on the rep with those places are gonna take some time like shattarath city and what not anyways tell me what you think!
Kalelkainalu wrote:
i found a great way is to go ahead of the group anyways and grind in zangamarsh/ terrokar forest though it might change but i can solo most of the mobs there a good group can take it out quick and working on the rep with those places are gonna take some time like shattarath city and what not anyways tell me what you think!

Its a good idea if they did nerf the instance xp, but if they did not nerf the xp I think instance whoring is still the way to go...we will have to wait and see.
it may be a rep grind but it still is xp and rep and drops and cash so idk either way
Man, if we can tag rep, exp and cash in the same kill, that would be the bomb...

tri-fecta
the beauty of hellfire ramparts is that, especially you guys, can tear through it so fast the limit for your instance runnings may pop up.
Im down on either character

as soon as i can fucking figure out why i kill my network everytime i log WoW
Yeh this patch is killing my network also..i crahed 17 times yesterday..and it killes everything..have to reset my router.
idk my router has been reset multiple times and it still fucks up at times its pissing me off
Kalel, I'm touching myself right now while reading your posts.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em