Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Public TOR Discussion.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SFR]Share
Update Character

re: Game Updates

Just read an interesting interview with someone from Bioware which I thought I would share, the main point is that they plan to release new content every 2 months, and have content in the works for release into 2013.

Update 1 will involve a new Flashpoint trailer below (not sure how to embed video):

http://uk.gamespot.com/star-wars-the-old-republic-rise-of-the-rakghoul/videos/star-wars-the-old-republic-rise-of-the-rakghouls-trailer-6348489/

It will also change some existing content to make it more engaging.

Then update 2 (March) will add a new planet, with raids and warzones, a single player Flashpoint and the second part to the Rakghoul story in the form of a multiplayer Flashpoint. They are also adding guild banks!

Orignal interview:
http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/bioware-mmo-project/1216434p1.html

Share.

Last edited by [SFR]Share on 14/1/2012 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Zarofdium

Thank you for this!!!

really think they should concentrate on fixing the game before releasing new content
[SFR]Podge
Guild Officer
Padawan

they need to add and fix at the same time really, otherwise plenty of people will quit because the story's going nowhere. I'm very noobish when it comes to raids/pvp, mainly because I've not done it in 5 years... , just ask the guys from last nights +10 datacron 'grind'... so I've not been as affected as the fubar issues regarding the high-end gear so far.

but yay for guild banks... lets hope update 3 or 4 sees guild capital ships so Share can create her Den of Debauchery

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Public TOR Discussion. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum