Quest, Instance and Class notes

Grull's Lair Night

We need to figure out what night or nights is best for running Grull's lair.

We had all our priest available yesterday, but no druids showed up. Plus only two tanks were available.

We may just try to get a Grull's Lair raid going every single night until we figure out which is the best night.

No attunement is needed for this Raid.
Rolan wrote:
No attunement is needed for this Raid.
Well sick then

LEmme know when we're running it
In general I will never be available for raiding on the following nights:

Wednesday (school night)
Saturday
Sunday

Monday nights are iffy for raiding as I have team meetings for school projects but they usually only last an hour.

So in short, barring any unexpected happenings, I can heal raids on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

I gave up on reliable druids years ago

Basically our healers are on rotating nights where we can only raid once a week.
Rolan wrote:
I gave up on reliable druids years ago

Basically our healers are on rotating nights where we can only raid once a week.

So what I am reading is that I should change everything about my life around entirely to suit your need to raid? You have done nothing but bitch at me about "my lack of raiding" all weekend (computer hardware problems aside, I should change my entire life to suit the raid is your message, right?). I want to see SiN succeed as badly as you do and if you don't believe that then that is your problem. Stop trying to kill my desire to play the game by saying I am unreliable.

I can also understand being frustrated about not raiding due to lack of healers, but you need to find some other avenue for venting your frustration other than taking it out on the few healers SiN does have. It makes the game absolutely no fun. Being bitched at (bitch at me if I screw up during a raid, that's fine) does not encourage healers to login and play. Asking people, as you are trying to do here, when they can be available for raids is a great way to find out when/how we can schedule them. Please try to keep raids positive.

Not upset Ab, its a fact of life that you can't play much

Its a fact that sence Gurp left we have 0 Druids that show up more than once a week.
Tues, Wed, or Thursdays are my top raid nights. I know that I am usually gone by the time the raid starts but if we can get some sort of schedule down then I can budget my play time to cover those raids vs logging in and staring at Shattrath from 500ft up.
teusday is my best night but ne day besides thursday, saturday and sunday are ok too

saturday and sunday are just depending on what time of day i work

although im sure shaman healers arent hard to get
WEll, after next week i wont have a job anymore soOooo...

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are when I will be able to play...The other week nights I possibly will be on, but it can't be late since I have PT at 0600

Fuck ROTC for demanding so much time
You Friday and Saturday.

BTW I wont be playing until Friday-ish because my computer is dead. The parts for the new one wont be here there then...mmm new computer.
Catch 22
I can finish leveling rusty (lvl 62 now) and continue making him full resto.
I can finish vulvinus (lvl 34) and continue making a holy/ret paladin. Cause we need em. Yet, we are hurting on true tanks that can raid effectively.

The pally and the druid will have to come up on there own I suppose and use as needed.
I'm available whenever for the most part, but unless we get started a little later I'm just getting home at 6 server until the DST changes back in November.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em