Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Public TOR Discussion.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[JEA]Falouri
Sunfall Member

re: I messed up

Hi all, can you help? I stupidly abandoned the main mission thread when I meant to reset it and now can't find it again anywhere! I've gone back to home planet, fleet, space stations - the works but cannot find a mission giver who will get me back onto the main mission. By the way, this isn't the class missions, this is the Tatooine/Alderaan missions you get after prologue, beginning of Chapter 1. Has anyone else done this? HELP??!!

Padawan

just go to tat and wander around anchorhead? I think intro missions are just telling you to go to Tat/Alderaan

[JEA]Falouri
Sunfall Member

Yeah, not working. Been at this for ages now, re-visiting old mission-givers but all old places are red to me now! Surely they shouldn't allow you to abandon the entire main mission thread?!

The last mission-giver they wouldn't give me the mission back, very annoying as I can't lvl up without the main planetary thread! It's the "Journey into Dust" mission on Tatooine that starts with a hologram message but that too won't give me mission. I would really hate to have to lvl to 25 all over again!

Just got a response from my ticket. Apparently if you abandon the world-arc missions, they can't (or won't) re-set them - lesson learned, eh?

Youngling

excuse me for my bad language before I say it...

that is a load of fucking bollox, absolutely crap that they can't help you if you miss out on content accidentally

even SWG were able to do a quest reset... and this game is meant to be more advanced technology wise

what a load of shit

[SFR]Osto
Sunfall Member
Youngling

[JEA]Falouri wrote:
Just got a response from my ticket. Apparently if you abandon the world-arc missions, they can't (or won't) re-set them - lesson learned, eh?

Bioware deserve a kick in the baws if they dont reset missions

Its a long shot but try PM'ing Amber or Joveth on the official forums with a header of Customer Service (ticket) complaint... the ticket details and what's been said.

It's either a tech issues in that they can't do it, in which case it's a monumental fuckup on their side that needs fixing... or it's a shite CS issue that they can fix but their CS reps won't sort out.

It wouldn't be the first time a CS ticket has been overridden by the BW seniors.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Public TOR Discussion. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum