Site Inactive

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shajol

re: Merry Xmas!

Hi Guys, and Merry Xmas to you all!

I recognised SFR and did wonder if it was you guys, used to play on Euro-Chimeara in LRDP, moved from SWG with Yke if any of you recall him to WoW, well what can you say was fun at vanilla!

Well looking for a guild at the moment so thought i would drop you a line, unfortunately the guild I moved here with seems a little to focused on the people pleaseing than the 'guild aspect' (little to much like wow for my liking) hence homeless for the time being.

Anyway 50 Vanguard (War Hero/Rakata/BH), 50 Gunslinger (Battlemaster/Rakata/BH), 50 Sentinel (In progress, some Columi ) all DPS im afraid, am working on alts a lot at the moment, dont really like to many pugs, anyway anything else you wanna know drop me a line in game.

Mimes/Taó/Me'uramja the dreaded alts Happy

Thanks for looking.
[LRDP]Armada115
Sunfall Member

Hello Shajol,

My old SWG Game name was D'a, you messaged me on a toon called Laura'lynn. I don't remember your name from SWG but you could of been there before i arrived.

if you remember Yanus, he is still about, pop on to the LRDP forums and say hello.

SFR have been wonderful on rebel side to the LRDP guys still around and playing.
Duraal
[SFR]Korrban
TOR Guild Leader
Jedi Knight

Awarded:

Hi Shajol,

Nice to hear from you. Was it yourself that was grouped with myself (Duraal) in the Black Hole Dailies area?

If you are interested in joining SFR then give the following officers a shout and they will fire you over an invite.

Officers in-game to contact for invites are:-
Korrban, Karrbon, Glade, Glave, Duraal, Dureel
Yribow, Haribo, Gribow, Daribo
Gavriel, Clarisse, Naomi, Naomie, Podger
Nutbunnies, Bernard-thefat, Dave, Macfadyan [/color]

So you can gain full access to the website could you follow this link and post an application?

http://www.guildlaunch.com/guild/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=205839&sid=484844ad6a37e9da6d6c519d46ddaf04

My Commando Build
Shajol

re: BH Dailies

Hi Korrban,

Yeah I beleive so although it didnt occur to me then, that it would be one and the same .
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SunFall Rebels Forum Index -> Cantina All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum