So is anyone playing? What server? What race?

I'm playing some on Bane server which is a cultural pvp server. Playing Stygian. Ranger and HoX.

NetGrue has the game and let me reserve TimeFreak on his account till I can get the game.

But it looks great and seems to be oddly bug free from what I've seen. Which is odd since most of the reviews have said it was still buggy.
Release for the win :D

Anyways , its something new, its pretty freaking neat, and its out 5 months before Warhammer. So its worth some time for me. I played for about 10 minutes on NetGrues computer and I started to feel that high that I used to get from playing WoW. I have not felt that feeling of interest and excitment from a game in a long time. World of Warcraft used to do it for me all the time, now just every once in a while I find my self feeling like that. But with Age of Conan I hope I can find my game addiction again.

Now Warhammer seems to hold a lot of interest for the guild but so did Age of Conan. I think these two games could take our whole guild out of wow.

Will SiN ever become a major part in another game ? We had SWG , then WoW , and **** whats next ?

Personally I"m also interested in the next wow expansion. But really , its still WoW. No matter HOW much I want a deathnight , its still wow. And as much love as I have thrown at world of warcraft over the years. I'm not feeling it in return. Its still fun for me to play and group with my friends. But its still old as a game and the cartoonish graphix are losing me. Ehh , its still wow

Anyways , its late and I only get to touch a computer maybe once a week and its so slow I can type faster then it shows up on the screen.

Hugs

Freak twisted

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em